In the following article, you will find some of the best osteopathic exercises to relieve the pains of your back in a short time and from the comfort of your home.
The content of the article:
- Stretching exercises for the back
- Tips for doing the exercises
- Do you usually practice elongation exercises?
If you want to eliminate pain and strain your back, you must perform the following exercise routine. It is very important that you follow the routine to enhance its effectiveness.
Stretching exercises for the back
To achieve relief of back pain, you must start elongating the neck.
- Sit on a mat or thick blanket on the floor with your legs crossed and your spine straight.
- Start with a gentle breath. Inhale 4 seconds, hold 2 seconds and exhale 6 seconds. The important thing is to release more air than the one that comes in.
- He recovers a normal breathing and begins to carry, very slowly, the head forwards and backward.
- Repeat this movement several times, always with a deep breath.
- Begin to turn your head to one side and the other, as if you wanted to touch your shoulder with your chin. Repeat the movement several times.
- Inhale deeply and bring ear to shoulder. With the hand of that same side, try to carry the head even more towards the shoulder but without being brusque. Exhale when you feel your neck tight.
- Repeat the same way to the other side.
- Inhale deeply and bring the head to your armpit and exhale. With his hand, he hugs the head so that the neck continues to stretch.
- Do the same but to the other side and with the other hand.
- Repeated at least four times on each side for proper stretching of the neck.
- Inhale and lift right arm. Bend the elbow, the hand should stay as if you wanted to touch the sword. Exhale. With the other arm stretch the elbow back. You will feel the bicep stretching.
- Gently lift your arm when at least 15 seconds of stretching has passed.
- Repeat the same sequence with the other arm.
- You have at least three wings per side. Always remember to exhale when your muscles tighten.
- Hold your hands behind your back.
- Inhale, lower your head and stretch your arms up.
- Hold for at least 15 seconds and gently lower arms.
- It raises the head very slowly, being the chin, the last thing that takes off of the chest.
- When you finish the sequence of exercises, lie on the floor and have a deep relaxation of 10 minutes.
You can repeat this routine when you feel very exhausted after work or every morning to wake up with energy.
Tips for doing the exercises
- Practice these exercises, fasting or at least two hours after eating.
- Wear comfortable clothes, avoid clothes that tighten and hinder circulation.
- Try to perform these exercises in a quiet and quiet place.
- Do them every day and eliminate high back pain and tension in the neck.
Other Natural Treatments Calming Back Pain
In addition to osteopathy, there are other alternative treatments to relieve back pain. Here are some of them:
- Technique Acupuncture: Acupuncture works are balancing energy blockages in working on the energy meridians of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Learn more about this effective therapy and encourage yourself to heal the pains.
- Yoga poses for low back pain: as usual Yoga is beneficial to restore the physical, energetic and spiritual balance. With these yoga postures, you can eliminate the stresses of the lower back and correct the vicious postures.
- Eight remedies and plants for low back pain: herbal medicine is very effective in relieving pain caused by inflammation. Here you will find various remedies that you can elaborate in your home and relieve the pain.